Vegan Hollandaise Sauce – Rich, creamy, and so very easy!!
The classic hollandaise sauce has gone vegan and the flavor is exactly what you remember of the egg-based version.
You’re going to want to drizzle this over roasted asparagus, tofu Benedict, even breakfast enchiladas and tacos.
Ingredients for Easy Vegan Hollandaise Sauce:
- vegan mayonnaise
- vegan butter
- lemon juice
- cayenne pepper sauce – I use Frank’s Red Hot
- ground turmeric
- ground black pepper
How to make Easy Vegan Hollandaise Sauce:
To a small saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients.
Cook, stirring frequently, until heated through; do not boil.
For the perfect recipe to pair with this versatile hollandaise sauce, try this:
Vegan Tofu Benedict Florentine – This dish will seriously up your vegan brunch game or take your breakfast-for-dinner night to a whole other level.
Easy Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients. Cook until heated through; do not boil.