Stuffed Mushroom Dip ~
The bold and rich flavors of stuffed mushrooms in a creamy crowd-pleasing dip!
Serve this easy appetizer with baguette slices, pita chips, or thick celery and bell pepper strips.
Stuffed Mushroom Dip Recipe
I knew this dip was a hit when I set it out as part of our pre-Thanksgiving snack spread and my meat and dairy-loving son declared, “Mom, this dip is insane!”
This stuffed mushroom appetizer dip, loaded with mushrooms, garlic, vegan cream cheese, and vegan Hot Italian sausage then topped with buttery Panko breadcrumbs was devoured by all!
I don’t know what else to tell you other than, to make it, then kick back and accept the compliments.
Ingredients for Vegan Stuffed Mushroom Dip
- olive oil
- vegan Hot Italian sausage – I use Beyond Meat
- white mushrooms
- ground black pepper
- vegan cream cheese
- vegan parmesan cheese
- oat milk, or other mild-flavored plant milk, such as unsweetened almond
- vegan butter
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Italian flat-leaf parsley
How to Make Stuffed Mushroom Dip
More Mushroom Appetizer Recipes You’ll Love!
- Mushroom Pate
- Mushroom Ricotta Crostini
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushroom Dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces vegan Hot Italian sausage
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds approximately 5 cups white mushrooms, stems removed, rough chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup oat milk or other mild-flavored plant milk, such as unsweetened almond
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegan butter melted and divided
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To a large skillet over medium-high heat, add vegan sausage and cook until browned and heated through.
- Add garlic, mushrooms, salt, and black pepper. Continue cooking 8-10 minutes, until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Meanwhile, to a small bowl, add milk and 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter and stir to combine.
- Add cream cheese, parmesan, and milk/butter mixture. Bring to a low boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a 1-quart ramekin dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespons butter, Panko beadcrumbs, and parsley. Spinkle evenly over dip mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes, until bubbling and browned around the edges. After baking, allow to stand 10 minutes before serving warm.