After spending the entire day at home with a highly irritable and feverish baby, I needed a quick and easy dinner…
Vegetable stir fry, coming up…
I started some wild rice on the stove, heated up the wok, and pulled out a pre-cut package of fresh mixed vegetables.
The only real “work” left to be done was make the sauce, and even that was easy!
- 3/4 c vegetable broth
- 1/4 c teriyaki sauce
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1/3 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 lbs. fresh mixed vegetables
- Combine vegetable broth, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, and ginger in a small bowl and set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat a wok or large pan over high heat.
- Add grape seed oil and vegetables. Stir frequently until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the sauce, to taste, and continue stir frying until heated through.