Baked Vegan Refried Bean Dip
Today we’re all about snack time! This warm bean dip is the perfect addition to your Game Day (or any day) snack menu! So grab a bag of chips and dig in!
Another favorite dip option is my Caramelized Onion Dip, which I would recommend making a day in advance but is so worth the wait!
Follow me on Pinterest for lots more recipes and meal ideas!
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 16 ounces vegan refried beans
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoon green onions chopped + a little extra for garnish
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, stir all ingredients together, reserving 1/2c cheese and the extra green onions.
- Add to prepared baking dish. I used two smaller dishes but the recipe works just as well if you put it all in an 8"x8" dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for approx. 20 minutes, until bubbly and heated through.