Tex-Mex Spinach Dip ~
This warm spinach dip is a kicked-up version of the classic appetizer and party food!
Why you will love this spinach dip:
- rich and creamy
- quick and easy to make – just 15 minutes in the oven!
- simple ingredients
- great for Game Day potlucks!
Make it mild or make it spicy; you control the heat!
The amount of heat will depend on the salsa you choose to use.
The cream cheese and other ingredients combined with the salsa will dilute the heat a bit so my personal recommendation is to go hotter than you think you need.
Ingredients for Tex-Mex Spinach Dip:
- chunky salsa
- vegan cheddar cheese
- frozen chopped spinach
- vegan cream cheese
- black olives
- red wine vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
How to make Tex-Mex Spinach Dip:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients. Into a medium-size mixing bowl, add chunky salsa, vegan cheddar cheese, chopped spinach, cream cheese, black olives, red wine vinegar, sea salt, and ground black pepper. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into a medium-size baking dish.
Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
More crowd-pleasing dips:
5-Ingredient Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the classic appetizer we all know and love.
Chili Dip is a hearty snack that can be made in either the oven or microwave.
Tex-Mex Spinach DIp
- 2 cups chunky salsa excess liquid drained
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese softened
- 2 ounces black olives chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into a medium-size mixing bowl, add chunky salsa, vegan cheddar cheese, chopped spinach, cream cheese, black olives, red wine vinegar, sea salt, and ground black pepper. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into a medium-size baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve hot.