Easy Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
Rich, creamy, and so very easy!!
The classic hollandaise sauce has gone vegan and the flavor is exactly what you remember of the egg-based version.
You’re going to want to drizzle this over roasted asparagus, tofu Benedict, even breakfast enchiladas and tacos.
For the perfect recipe to pair with this versatile hollandaise sauce, try this:
Vegan Tofu Benedict Florentine – This dish will seriously up your vegan brunch game or take your breakfast-for-dinner night to a whole other level.
The classic hollandaise sauce has gone vegan and the flavor is exactly what you remember of the egg-based version!
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients. Cook until heated through; do not boil.