Vegan Blue Cheese Dip ~
5 minutes and a handful of ingredients are all you need to whip up this tangy, dairy-free version of classic blue cheese dip.
Vegan mayonnaise mixed with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and simple seasonings form the base of the dip. Creamy crumbles of dairy-free feta provide the signature chunky consistency of traditional blue cheese.
Blue Cheese Dip is perfect for Crispy Air-Fried Buffalo Tofu, Twice-Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos, Baked Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos… pretty much anything with Buffalo sauce. Sometimes I like to keep it simple with just a crudites plate of celery or an array multi-colored carrots.
Ingredients for Vegan Blue Cheese Dip:
- vegan mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- dried dill
- vegan feta cheese – Violife makes a good one
How to make Vegan Blue Cheese Dip:
Into a small-size mixing bowl, whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried dill.
Add crumbled vegan feta and stir to combine.
Serve chilled or room temperature.
More crowd-pleasing vegan dips:
Vegan Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup vegan feta cheese crumbled
- Into a small-size mixing bowl, whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried dill.
- Add crumbled vegan feta and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.