Roasted Chickpeas and Edamame ~
Loaded with protein and super easy to make!
I usually like to keep it simple and only season with salt and pepper but you could absolutely customize with all sorts of seasonings.
Chili powder, curry, garlic salt, taco seasoning – whatever you like, really.
There are no rules here.
One thing to keep in mind is, this is a snack best served warm, right out of the oven, so plan accordingly.
I got carried away the first time and made way too much only to find that the crunchiness just doesn’t last overnight.
Ingredients for Roasted Chickpeas and Edamame:
- canned chickpeas – also known as garbanzo beans
- shelled edamame
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
How to make Roasted Chickpeas and Edamame:
More quick and easy snack recipes:
Roasted Chickpeas and Edamame
- 15 ounces can chickpeas rinsed, drained, and dried
- 16 ounces shelled edamame thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Into a medium bowl, add chickpeas and edamame. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast 20 minutes, or until lightly crispy.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve warm.