This was a super yummy dinner on a cold and rainy night.
Also, it’s one of those soups that tastes like it was more work than it is – seriously, you could have this on the table in 30 minutes:
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery; saute 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
3. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add broth and cauliflower; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender.
5. Combine flour and water, then add to pot. Allow to continue simmering another 5-10 minutes.
6. Add milk and broccoli. Simmer until heated through and broccoli is tender.
7. Add cheese and stir until completely melted.
Join My Newsletter
Signup to get all my latest recipes delivered right to your inbox every week!
Oh that looks YUMMY! What a great meal for a cold evening! 🙂
This looks awesome and yummy
Oh this would be perfect for tonight!