This was a super yummy dinner on a cold and rainy night.
Also, it’s one of those soups that tastes like it was more work than it is – seriously, you could have this on the table in 30 minutes:
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery; saute 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
3. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add broth and cauliflower; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender.
5. Combine flour and water, then add to pot. Allow to continue simmering another 5-10 minutes.
6. Add milk and broccoli. Simmer until heated through and broccoli is tender.
7. Add cheese and stir until completely melted.