Cheesy Vegan Green Chile Cauliflower Rice Casserole
The classic Tex-Mex, crowd-pleasing comfort food casserole has gone vegan! The title alone is a mouthful, I know. But trust me, you’re going to love it!
Riced cauliflower is combined with vegan sour cream, vegan cheeses, and diced green chiles then baked to perfection. This quick and easy, low carb side dish is perfect for holidays, potlucks, or everyday dinner at home.
Pro tip: Don’t wear yourself out chopping away at a head of cauliflower. Pick up a package of pre-riced cauliflower from the produce department. I’ve even found bagged riced cauliflower in the frozen section of Trader Joe’s.
More easy, cheesy recipes:
Green Chile Cheesy Sauce – Ready in 15 minutes and perfect for everything from nachos to burgers to pasta or even as a stand-alone dip.
Blackened Seitan Philly Cheesesteak -Big, bold, and packed with robust flavor! Thin-sliced seitan is seasoned to perfection with a spicy homemade blackening seasoning blend and tossed with a colorful mix of peppers, mushrooms, and onions then topped off with a vegan Cheddar sauce.
Creamy Vegan Mac & Cheese – Only 5 ingredients for this creamy, cheesy ultimate comfort food!
Cheesy Green Chile Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 4 cups riced cauliflower cooked
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 4- ounce can diced green chiles
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella shredded
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add riced cauliflower, sour cream, green chiles, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix gently to combine.
- Transfer to a greased 9"x13" baking dish. Bake, uncovered 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.