- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 4 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 1 cup soy creamer
- 1 cup vegan chicken broth Better Than Boullion makes a great veg version
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons Italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- sea salt and griund black pepper to taste
- In a medium-size sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add flour. Cook and stir with a whisk until well blended. (2-3 min.)
- Stir in cream and broth.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue stirring over low heat until cheeses are melted and sauce is a smooth consistency. If the sauce begins to get a little too thick, just thin it back out with a splash of wine or broth.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve warm.