Vegan Cream Cheese Stuffed Olives
I’m so glad you’re here because today I’m sharing this super easy and tasty appetizer that you can throw together in ten minutes.
We enjoyed the olives as a complement to our Baked Spaghetti Pie dinner but I also think they would pair well with a nice cheese and cracker spread.
Before you get started… a note about actually getting the cream cheese into the olives….
You’ve probably seen the trick of filling a plastic bag and then cutting the tip off. That may work for some, but not me. Somehow I always wind up with a blown out bag and whatever I had in it oozing everywhere. It’s a spectacular mess every. single. time.
Instead, I like to use disposable decorator icing bags because they’re just stronger. The bags are pretty inexpensive and can be found in the cake decorating section of craft stores.
Ingredients for Vegan Cream Cheese Stuffed Olives:
- pitted black olives
- plain vegan cream cheese
- vegan Italian dressing
- Italian flat-leaf parsley
How to make Vegan Cream Cheese Stuffed Olives:
Place cream cheese into a decorator icing bag and fill each olive.
Into a shallow serving dish, arrange olives in an even layer.
Drizzle olives with Italian dressing.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve chilled or room temperature.
- 6 ounces pitted black olives drained
- 4 ounces plain vegan cream cheese
- 1 - 2 tablespoon vegan Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Place cream cheese into a decorator icing bag and fill each olive.
- Into a shallow serving dish, arrange olives in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.