Vegan 1000 Island Dressing ~
A dairy-free version of the classic salad dressing and sandwich spread!
Once you start making your own dressings at home, you won’t ever want to go back to that sugary sweet stuff in a bottle!
This dressing is so super easy to throw together and absolutely perfect for Reuben sandwiches.
Ingredients for Vegan 1000 Island Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
How to Make Dairy-Free 1000 Island Dressing:
STEP ONE: Into a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Stir to combine.
STEP TWO: Refrigerate until ready to serve.
See? I told you it was easy! 😉
More Easy Dressing Recipes You’ll Love!
- 1/2 c vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1 TBSP dill pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Into a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.