Tomato and Black Olive Bruschetta
Bruschetta is one of the easiest, quickest, and most versatile appetizers! Perfect to make-ahead or at the last minute and the topping combinations are endless.
This recipe yields a bruschetta that is both simple and elegant. Perfect for a casual picnic lunch for two or when entertaining guests at home.
The only real rule in my book is that you must begin with fresh tomatoes. I prefer grape tomatoes for their already-small size. Baby heirlooms are also a good choice; the color variety makes for an impressive presentation!
Ingredients for Tomato and Black Olive Bruschetta:
- fresh tomatoes
- Italian flat-leaf parsley
- sliced black olives
- white balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
How to make Tomato and Black Olive Bruschetta:
Another tasty bruschetta recipe to try:
Baby Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta – The bright colors of heirloom tomatoes make for a pretty presentation!
More crowd-pleading appetizers:
Vegan Stuffed Mushroom Dip – This savory appetizer dip is loaded with mushrooms, garlic, vegan cream cheese and vegan Hot Italian sausage then topped with buttery Panko breadcrumbs
Air-Fried Shishito Peppers – 3 ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need for this super easy crowd-pleasing plant-based snack!
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- To a medium size mixing bowl, add tomatoes, parsley, black olives, garlic, white balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Serve alongside toasted baguette slices.