Vegan Earth Day Cookies!
These cookies are super easy to make and are absolutely perfect for Earth Day!
All you need is cookie dough and food coloring. Whip up the dough and divide it in half. Color each half then roll even portions of each color together and bake. That’s it!
I even kept the prep work to a minimum by using a store-bought mix.
Did you know?
Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix is vegan! All you have to do to keep the cookies dairy-free is use vegan butter and swap out the chicken egg for a “flax egg”.
To make the flax egg: Add 1 tablespoon flax seed and 2 1/2 tablespoons water to a small bowl. Whisk to combine, then refrigerate around 20-30 minutes, or until it reaches a gloopy egg-like texture.
Ingredients for Vegan Earth Day Cookies:
- prepared sugar cookie dough
- blue food coloring
- green food coloring
How to make Vegan Earth Day Cookies:
Happy Earth Day!
More cookie recipes to try:
Vegan Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft and chewy, with just the right amount of sweetness, and the sprinkling of sea salt as they come out of the oven really puts them over the top!
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – This vegan version of the old school classic makes for an indulgent comfort snack or easy no-fuss dessert!
Vegan Cranberry Orange Cookies – Perfectly soft with just the right combination of citrusy, sweet, and tart.
- Sugar cookie dough prepared
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Divide prepared cookie dough in half and place in separate mixing bowls.
- To each bowl, add desired amount of food coloring. Use a kneading motion to work the color into the dough, adding more as needed, until desired color is achieved.
- Bake according to dough package or recipe directions.