Our pre-Thanksgiving feast snacks consisted of a tray of Mediterranean-style marinated olives, an assortment of vegan cheeses, and these yummy cashews.
- 1 pound whole cashews
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Into a small bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, brown sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- Spread cashews out on a baking sheet and bake about 10 minutes.
- Place cashews in a medium-size bowl, pour melted butter over the top, and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the cashews and mix together.
- Serve warm or room temperature.