Easy Vegan Coleslaw ~
This simple salad made with shredded cabbage and a creamy dressing is perfect for summertime BBQs, picnics, and potlucks!
Classic Coleslaw Recipe
Coleslaw is a perfect addition to any summertime cookout! I like this recipe because the cabbage retains just the right amount of crunch and flavor without drowning in dressing. I can’t stand a soggy coleslaw!
For convenience, I usually opt for bagged coleslaw mix. I like the blend of colors and it’s important for my food to be pretty. 🙂 Sometimes I also stir in chilled apple chunks for a little something extra just before serving – yum!
Ingredients for Easy Vegan Coleslaw
You will need:
How to Make Easy Vegan Coleslaw
STEP ONE: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the coleslaw mix. Stir until well blended.
STEP TWO: Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled then serve cold.
More Recipes You’ll Love!
- Coleslaw Pasta Salad
- Vegan BBQ Baked Beans
- Oil and Vinegar Coleslaw
- Lemon Herb Green Peas
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Easy Vegan Coleslaw
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except coleslaw mix. Stir until well blended.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled then serve cold.