Easy Vegan Coleslaw
To me, coleslaw is a perfect addition to any summertime cookout and was delicious paired with our BBQ Baked Beans last week. What I like about this one is that the cabbage retains just the right amount of crunch and flavor because it’s not drenched in dressing. I can’t stand a soggy coleslaw!
I usually opt for coleslaw mix in a bag because I like the blend of colors. It’s important for my food to be pretty. 🙂 Sometimes I also stir in chilled apple chunks for a little something extra just before serving – yum!
How to make Easy Vegan Coleslaw:
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except coleslaw mix. Stir until well blended.
Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 14 ounce prepared coleslaw mix
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except coleslaw mix. Stir until well blended.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until chilled.