3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Popsicles
With our pretty yellow daffodils popping up in the front yard, it’s finally beginning to feel like spring around here and we’re celebrating with these super quick and easy treats!
These popsicles received two-thumbs up from my dessert-loving 6-year old and they even have a secret, high protein ingredient – tofu.
That’s right; tofu. And no, you won’t even know its in there. Seriously.
This recipe is definitely a keeper in our house. She went through these popsicles in record time!
“They’re really good, mama!”
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups vegan semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 - 14- ounce package silken tofu
- To a high speed blender, add vanilla almond milk, semisweet chocolate chips, and silken tofu.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set.