Vegan Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Today is the first official day of fall which means it’s time for all-things pumpkin!
Which makes me think… Have you started your fall decorating? Is there a “rule” regarding when to do that?
I’ve heard some say Labor Day weekend but that just seems too early for me. I actually started a week ago and so far, I have a wreath on the door and a few pumpkins along with the obligatory mums on the front porch. Many Halloween decorations are yet to come but I’m refraining from breaking those out until at least the 1st of October.
Anyway, I started the day off by adding this yummy homemade pumpkin spice creamer to my morning coffee.
I actually made the creamer last night but it’s really not necessary to let it sit or whatever; totally fine to use as soon as it’s off the stove. Which, by the way, is all of five minutes after putting the ingredients together.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a small saucepan, whisk together non-dairy creamer, pumpkin, honey, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking frequently. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Join My Newsletter
Signup to get all my latest recipes delivered right to your inbox every week!
Leave a Reply