Fancy enough for company but quick and easy enough for every day. This colorful pasta dinner goes from stovetop to dining table in 30 minutes or less.
- 8 oz. fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb. asparagus cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup peas frozen
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 cup vegan pesto
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes in oil sliced
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- vegan parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add asparagus and peas, cooking 2-3 minutes, until asparagus is crisp tender. Stir in nutritional yeast, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes. Continue cooking another minute to heat through.
- Toss with cooked pasta and adjust seasoning to taste. Top with parmesan cheese and serve warm.