Cucumber and Feta Appetizer Bites
File this one under “easiest appetizers ever”. Seriously, you can have these tasty little cucumber bites ready to go in a matter of minutes. Slice, mix, pile it on; that’s it.
Here’s the recipe:
1 small-medium cucumber
1/2 cup Mediterranean feta cheese, crumbled
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
ground black pepper, to taste
Slice cucumber into eight 1/4″ – 1/2″ rounds.
In a small bowl, combine feta, parsley, and pepper.
Spoon even amounts onto each cucumber slice and serve.
- 1 small-medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean feta cheese crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- Slice cucumber into eight 1/4" - 1/2" rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine feta, parsley, and pepper.
- Spoon even amounts onto each cucumber slice and serve.