Vegan Tzatziki Sauce sounds fancy but it’s actually a super simple, quick and easy, Greek sauce that is refreshingly cool and perfect for summer!
You’re going to want to use this as a dip for adding a Mediterrranean flair to fresh vegetables and pita bread, as a condiment to your sandwiches and wraps, and drizzled over falafel, kabobs, burgers, and even as a dressing for salads.
This stuff is so versatile and seriously addictive!
Oh, and try it with pretzels. So good.
Many traditional recipes require the sauce sit for hours in the refrigerator but this one is ready to go right away. You can absolutely pop it in the fridge for a few hours or even a day in advance and the sauce will be fine, but it’s not necessary.
More sauce recipes to try:
5-Ingredient Vegan Tzatziki Sauce
- 1/2 English cucumber shredded
- 1 - 5- ounce container plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 teaspoon dried dill
- 12 teaspoon fresh mint chopped
- Squeeze excess liquid from shredded cucumber and set aside.
- Into a small mixing bowl, add dairy-free yogurt, garlic salt, dill, and mint. Stir to combine.
- Add cucumber and mix thoroughly.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to a day in advance. Serve chilled.