Vegan Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
If you’re looking for an easy, classic milk chocolatey tasting buttercream frosting without eggs or dairy, you’ve found it!
This flourless frosting requires only five ingredients that you likely already have on hand and can be whipped up in about five minutes flat. It doesn’t get any easier than this and you will have enough frosting to cover two 8″ cake layers or a dozen cupcakes.
Need a quick and easy cake to go with your frosting?
Here you go -> Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on medium medium speed until blended.
- Spread in an even layer over cake. Cover and refrigerate any leftover frosting.