3-Ingredient Gingerbread Truffles
These little make-ahead truffles taste just like Christmas!
It’s like eating gingerbread cookie dough, but better because this “dough” is dipped in white chocolate.
And they’re bite-size so you don’t have to make a whole big dessert out of them, although you absolutely could.
Bonus: This couldn’t be any easier. Seriously, get the kids to make these; they’ll love it!
- 16oz. pkg. frosted gingerbread cookies, finely crushed
- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1c white melting chocolate (Ghirardelli wafers are my new favorite)
- In a large bowl, mix together the crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Using a toothpick, dip each ball one at a time into the chocolate, turning to coat completely. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place truffle on the paper.
- Refrigerate and allow chocolate to harden prior to serving. Store any extras in the refrigerator.