- 2 15-ounce cans vegan refried beans
- 2 cups guacamole
- 12 ounces vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
Into a 9x13" baking dish, spread the refried beans in an even layer.
Spread the guacamole over the beans.
Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
Sprinkle with scallions and cheese.
Spread salsa over the cheese.
Sprinkle with black olives.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 908mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 373IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg