- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese grated
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely minced
- 4 ounces diced pimento peppers drained
Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or hand mixer in a medium-size bowl, cream together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and black pepper.
Add the cheddar cheese, jalapeno pepper, and diced pimento peppers. Mix on low speed just until incorporated.
Adjust seasoning to taste and serve. If time permits, cover the pimento cheese and refrigerate for at least an hour, and up to overnight.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg