- 1 cup semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 14 ounces vegan sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
Into an electric fondue pot set on medium heat or a medium-size saucepan on the stovetop, add chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla bean paste.
Stir frequently until chocolate and butter are melted and the overall consistency is smooth.
Stir in tapioca starch and continue cooking until smooth and thickened.
Reduce heat to the lowest setting and serve immediately with your favorite dippers.
Calories: 574kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 78g | Vitamin A: 532IU | Calcium: 391mg | Iron: 3mg