- 1/2 pound farfalle pasta
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 3/4 cup cucumber seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 large lemon about 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, corn cucumber, and red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste. Pour over the pasta and vegetables. Toss to coat.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight, and serve cold.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg