- 8 tostada shells
- 15- ounces canned refried black beans
- 1/2 recipe Taco Rice or other prepared Mexican-style rice
- 16 ounces shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
Arrange tostada shells on a flat work surface.
Stir the refried beans until smooth. Spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans to cover the surface of each tostada shell.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of prepared rice over the beans.
Top each tostada evenly with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 744IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 242mg | Iron: 1mg