- 1 15.25 ounce box white cake mix
- vegan egg replacer amount will vary depending on # of eggs listed on cake mix box
- 1 15-ounce can cream of coconut
- 1 11.25-ounce can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 9-ounce container frozen coconut whipped topping, thawed in the refrigerator.
- 1 7-ounce package sweetened shredded coconut
Prepare boxed cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13-inch cake, using egg replacer as needed.
While the cake is baking, whisk together the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed coconut milk. Set aside.
When the cake is fresh out of the oven and still hot, use a toothpick or fork to poke holes about 3/4 of the way down all over the top of the cake. Pour the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed coconut mixture over the top of the cake to cover it completely. The liquid will soak into the cake as it cools.
When the cake is completely cooled, spread the thawed coconut whipped topping over the cake to cover in an even layer. Sprinkle with coconut.
Refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours then serve chilled.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 43IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg