- 2 15-ounce cans vegan baked beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together the beans, brown sugar, yellow onion, ketchup, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and red wine vinegar.
Transfer the bean mixture to an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.
When the beans are removed from the oven, allow them to stand for about 20 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it stands. Give the beans a good stir then serve.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg