Spinach and Orzo Salad
I like to serve this with grilled white fish:
8oz. uncooked orzo pasta
5oz. pkg. baby spinach leaves, chopped
1/2c Feta cheese, crumbled
1/4c pine nuts
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/4c olive oil
1/4c balsamic vinegar
1. In a medium size pot, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in spinach, feta, pine nuts, basil and white pepper.
4. Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I usually serve this cold but my husband heated up leftovers the
other day and thought it was pretty good warm, too.