Pesto Tomato Spinach Naan Pizza
Last night was Pizza Night at our house and I made personal pizzas using garlic naan bread in place of regular pizza dough. It was so simple and so good!
Ingredients for Pesto Spinach Naan Pizza:
- garlic naan flatbread – I found these perfectly-sized breads at Trader Joe’s
- fresh spinach, a handful for each pizza
- vegan basil pesto, 2 TBSP for each
- roma tomatoes, chopped, about 1/8c for each
- vegan Parmesan cheese, to taste
How to make Pesto Spinach Naan Pizza:
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Place the pizza stone in also so it will get nice and hot. If you don’t have a pizza stone – get one! In the meantime though, a baking sheet would do just fine.
Top each naan bread piece with 2 TBSP pesto, some spinach, tomatoes, and Parmesan.
Place on preheated stone and cook for about 7 minutes.