Vegan Spinach Parmesan Fettuccine
Busy days call for quick and easy dinners!
With only five ingredients and a start-to-finish time of 30 minutes or less, it’s easy to see why this has become one of our favorite go-to meals when we’re short on time or just want the simplicity of an easy, no-fuss pasta dinner.
This recipe calls for fettuccine but, really, most types of pasta will work just fine. Spaghetti, capellini, penne, and farfalle are all good options.
For even more pasta deliciousness, try these:
Lemon Capellini with Almond Parmesan – Another easy weeknight dinner featuring lemon-infused capellini with homemade vegan almond parmesan and radish sprouts.
Pasta Ratatouille – A gorgeous, company-worthy pasta!
Vegan Ravioli in Spinach Pesto Alfredo Sauce – fresh ravioli is tossed with a cheesy homemade vegan pesto Alfredo sauce and fresh spinach for an easy and decadent dinner that my family devoured!
Busy days call for quick and easy dinners! Perfect for when you're short on time or just want the simplicity of an easy, no-fuss pasta dinner.
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese, grated
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Set aside.
- Into the same pot used for cooking pasta, add butter. Set heat to medium and allow butter to melt.
- Add spinach and cook 2-3 minutes, until beginning to wilt.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking another 1-2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Add cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Gently toss to coat, adding more reserved water as needed.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- To serve:
- Divide paste between serving bowls. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Serve hot.