3-Ingredient Gingerbread Truffles
Today, I’m sharing a a holiday favorite.
These little make-ahead truffles just taste like Christmas!
And they only require three ingredients which can absolutely be a welcome change during the season of seemingly non-stop baking.
Here’s where it gets really good… You will feel as if you’re eating gingerbread cookie dough, but better because this “dough” is dipped in white chocolate.
And they’re bite-size so you don’t have to make a whole big dessert out of them, although you definitely could and I have been known to do so.
Bonus: This couldn’t be any easier.
Seriously, get the kids to make them for you; they’ll love it!
Follow me on Pinterest for more holiday recipes and decorating ideas. I even have an entire board devoted to how to build and decorate gingerbread houses!
Easy enough for the kids to make and they taste like Christmas!
- 16oz. pkg. frosted gingerbread cookies, finely crushed
- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1c white melting chocolate (Ghirardelli wafers are my new favorite)
- In a large bowl, mix together the crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Using a toothpick, dip each ball one at a time into the chocolate, turning to coat completely. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place truffle on the paper.
- Refrigerate and allow chocolate to harden prior to serving. Store any extras in the refrigerator.