Goat Cheese Stuffed Pepper Bites
At a recent event with my husband, there were trays of bite size appetizers made up of all sorts of complicated combinations floating around. The one we both seemed to enjoy most though was the simplest. A little spicy, a little sweet, a little creamy, a little crunch….. it’s a perfect balance and so easy!
* You can buy peppadews in a jar but I also found them on the olive bar, of all places.
* Soy creamer worked great for me but dairy milk, half and half, whatever you have on hand would work as well.
12 peppadew peppers, seeded an drained well
1-2 TBSP creamer, to taste
1. Place the cheese in a small mixing bowl. Add the creamer 1 tsp. at a time and stir until the mixture reaches desired consistency. (I used 1 TBSP = 1 tsp. but the amount you use will depend on the softness of your cheese.)
2. Scoop the cheese mixture into a piping bag and fill the peppers.
3. Refrigerate if you’re making these ahead of time but serve them at room temperature.